Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Lord opens the eyes of the blind

Good Morning Friends!  Wonderfully Wrapped in His loving arms Wednesday!  Kind of a yucky drive in this morning, the fog was so bad in spots could hardly see more than a few feet in front of me.  Driving in dense fog is such a helpless feeling…..disorientating, down right frightening at times…..I was so thankful when I got to work  safely and didn’t see any accidents; as I was turning my daily calendar I had to stop a minute, breath and ponder on the love of our Father as I read today’s bible verse, Psalm 146:8, “The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind:  the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous.”  I thought about the dense fog this morning……feeling helpless, like I was blind…..”the Lord opens the eyes of the blind.”  Our Father is there when we can’t see….when life seems so futile, overwhelming….He is there, He opens our eyes so we can see His love….the Light of His love to guide us through the foggy times.  He raises us up from the pits of fog that life sometimes brings us….the frightening, unknown times, the sad and grief-filled times….dense fog….”the Lord LOVETH the righteous.”   LOVES you and me!!!  The Lord, our Heavenly Father who gave His only Son for us……LOVES us!  Thank you Father for always being there for us, no matter how dense the fog…..keep us ever faithful.

My flesh and my heart may fail but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.  Psalm 73:26.  The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him.  Nahum 1:7.  Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this:  He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.  Psalm 37:5-6.  Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Eo not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.  Joshua 1:9.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment