Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 22, 2012

Good Morning Friends! Wonderfully wrapped in His loving arms Wednesday!!!!! So, tell me…..how are you all liking this break in the hot weather? Not making anybody mad is it??!! Last night before we went to bed we opened the house up, doors and windows, so this morning when I got up….oh my, the house was so cool. Got my coffee and went into living room to spend some time with our Heavenly Father and I actually had to grab my blanket (my favorite made for me by sweet daughter, Stacy) and wrap up…..felt so good…..warm….cozy….kind of protected and secure. My thoughts immediately turned to praise…..how blessed I am because I am always wrapped in the loving arms of our Heavenly Father….always safe and secure….warm and cozy….despite myself……despite my gaps in faith….doubts….straying……despite all of my human misgivings our Heavenly Father keeps me wrapped securely in His loving arms. Hailey has a contraption for Tucker that allows her to have him wrapped close to her, but her hands are free to do other things…..handy thing……our Heavenly Father keeps us close to HIM all the while taking care of our world…….Handy….don’t you think? So this morning as I sat in my cozy old recliner, snuggled in my favorite blanket, sipping my first cup of coffee enhanced with fat free half and half and equal (what wonderful little blessings), oh and let’s not forget my sweetie lightly snoring next to me in his recliner……Awww, I was smiling from the inside out…..not just a simple regular smile, but a smile generated by an overwhelming feeling of gratitude that I really am a most loved child of our Heavenly Father… not through anything I have done or could do, no through His grace….Aww….Thank you Father……help me to never ever take Your merciful love for granted, but rather to generously share Your most perfect love!


May the God of your fathers, the Almighty, bless you with blessings of heaven above and the earth beneath. Genesis 49:25. God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8. So we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. 1 John 4:16. This is what the Lord says…”Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.” Isaiah 43:1. How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! 1 John 3:1.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment