Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13, 2013

Good Morning Friends!  Wondrously wrapped in His loving arms Wednesday!  Well, today was my first official day of trying out an alternate route to work (yesterday didn’t count because I had to take my car to the shop).  Back and forth in my head I went over the pros and cons of my choices….I finally decided I would go the Tupelo route rather than 1560.  I planned ahead and left several minutes early because I was sure it would take me longer.  It did, but not much and by leaving as early as I did the traffic was light….just got to keep watch for the deer.  Yep, must say a successful plan indeed …..”Kathie, oh Kathie….. “
“Oh good morning Father, aren’t you proud of me for picking a successful alternate route to work?”  “Well, yes, of course I am proud of you….you are My precious child, but Kathie…..I must ask you to stop a minute…..be still….and listen, just for a minute.”  “OK sure Father, You are the Boss…..right….you know, You are my AWESOME God, maker and keeper of all……freely loving and forgiving…….Oh Father……I think I know what you need to say to me.  I am so sorry!  I just took off this morning such a smarty pants thinking I was in total control of this ‘alternate route’ situation…..Father…..forgive me forgive me for charging off on my own without talking with You first…..without taking You with me…..no ‘route’ can ever be successful without YOU!”  “My dear child, you are forgiven.”

The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against Him.  Daniel 9:9.  “Come now, let us reason together,” says the Lord.  “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.”  Isaiah 1:18.  Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of Your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name’s sake.  Psalm 79:9.  “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”  Revelation 1:8. 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment