Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5, 2013

Good Morning Friends!  Trusting in His time, Tuesday!  This morning, everyone is talking about the strong winds that started blowing last night and continue this morning……trash cans, feed barrels and trash were strewn everywhere.  The big heavy doors of my office keep blowing open….fierce, cold winds……I was feeling tossed about by the winds of life this morning…everything around me blowing out of control…..fierce and cold….then I turned my calendar and read this, “Let us hold firmly to the hope that we have confessed, because we can trust God to do what He promised.”  Hebrews 10:25.  Oh yes….the winds are blowing right now, but I have the perfect hope…..if I hold firmly.  He has promised to never forsake me, He has promised to carry my burdens……if I believe….I must trust and believe firmly in His hope because He says, “he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.” James 1:6.  The fierce winds are trying to toss me….but I am holding firmly to His promise because He tells me….”cast your cares on Me, I will sustain you:  I will never let the righteous fall.” From Psalm 55.  “It is God who …makes us stand firm in Christ.  He anointed us, set His seal of owner ship on us, and put His Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.”  2 Corinthians 1;21-22.   If I put all of my trust in Him the winds will not blow me because, His word tells me, “But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him.  He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.  It does not fear when heat comes; its leave are always green.  It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit. (even in the fierce winds).  Jeremiah 17:7-8.  “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.”  Luke 12:32.  Thank you Father for taking my hand in the fierce winds of life and holding fast….I feel secure in Your flock.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment