Thursday, September 19, 2013

See with your heart, not your mind: Psalm 73:26

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully His, Thursday!  Went into the bathroom at break like I always do, looked at the ceramic tiles on the wall in front of me like I always do….But today I saw things on that wall I had never seen before…..the wall was the same as it had always been, but today I saw….goodness me, I saw a big animal….wolf like, his features were quite distinct, large head, muscular shoulders, perky ears and eyes wide-open…..at first I thought you are crazy you have looked at that wall a million times and never seen anything but ceramic tile…..today you are seeing a large animal.  I stared at the wall, moving my eyes over a larger area and I saw more animal-like shapes….My mood thus far today had been very sullen….tired, worn down emotionally and spiritually….the sickness and grief in my family….getting to me…..I just sat looking at the forms that appeared life-like to me…..the thought came to me….it wasn’t my eyes seeing those shapes….it was my mind……my mood…..as I sighed, feeling heavy, I felt a gentle tap…..”My child….you are seeing with your mind….not with your heart…..Your heart is Mine and if you open it to Me I will help you SEE through the grief, the sickness, I will lighten your load…..SEE ME with your heart and I will lift your mind, your body….you will know joy through hope in ME.”  Sighing I felt HIS touch again…as if HE had HIS arms around me, under my arms, pulling me up…..lighter…I felt lighter….”Now precious child, simply be still…..be still and let ME lift you out of your darkness into MY LIGHT of LOVE…..be still and know that I am God, I love you and will carry you….open your heart to ME and you will SEE.”  Thank you Father……
 
My flesh and my heart may fail, bug God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.  Psalm 73:26. In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.  Psalm 5:3. The mind of the sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace…Romans 8:6a.  God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.  Psalm 46:1-2.  Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.  The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.  Psalm 46:10-11.  In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His Holy name.  Psalm 33:21.
Love  you all!  “Rejoice in the Lord….always!”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment