Thursday, January 16, 2014

God's Loving Rays

Good Morning Friends!  Mighty Marvelous is our God!  Saturday morning Kim and I headed into Ada to get a couple of propane bottles filled and while we were there have breakfast!  Missions accomplished we headed back to Lula; about half way home, I was awe-struck by the beauty in the sky.  The sky was cloudy with a mix of both puffy white and heavier dark clouds with blotches of blue sky peeking through…. huge magnificent rays of sunlight expanded the entire sky…..reaching out through both the white and dark clouds….reaching out….warm and comforting.  As I stared at the breath-taking site I suddenly felt like our FATHER was there with me, shining through the clouds to warm and comfort me, to uplift and guide me with HIS love.  Later on in the day while helping Kim with ranch chores I couldn’t help but notice that the sky was now totally filled with dark clouds…..dark, gloomy clouds…like certain times in my life when I seem to be consumed by heavy dark clouds of stress, worry, family needs, financial…..staring at the gloomy sky, I felt a big smile emerging from within me….I know what is behind those gloomy clouds…..God’s loving rays are always there, shining on us… all over us… from the inside out!  Whether the skies are clear or cloudy HIS Marvelous, Magnificent LOVE shines on us warming our hearts and minds with HIS Peace….Father, thank you for shining on us….forgive us when our worry consumes us and we become weak…..
 
Restore us, O God; make Your face shine upon us.  Psalm 80:3.   My flesh and my heart may fail but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.  Psalm 73:26.  The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.  Deuteronomy 33:27.     The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.  Numbers 6:10. 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment