Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas is never over!

Good Morning Friends!!!!  Marvelous is HIS love, Monday!   Merry Christmas!!!!  No, I have not gone completely nuts….but I have spent a lot of time taking down Christmas decorations the last few days….Yep, I begrudgingly hauled the storage containers into the house thinking Christmas is over….time to get this stuff down and packed up for another year!  I figured the task would not take too long….take it down, put it in container and go one to the next thing right…..Well, about the third little ornament I held in my hands I realized the job was not quite as simple as I had first thought….Each decoration had its own story….memory….some were made by our children or grandchildren, some given to me by precious friends, some I picked out myself….each one telling its own story…..suddenly I didn’t want to take them down and pack them away….I wanted to keep them out where I could see them and remember their stories……but I thought that’s silly, Christmas is over!  At that moment, I could hear our Father, I could feel HIM close to me…..I could feel baby Jesus in my heart….alive and well…..CHRISTmas is never over!!!!  We may just officially celebrate once a year, but our hearts and lives must celebrate every day!!!!  Oh gosh, let’s not ever pack Jesus away…..let’s love HIM, serve Him, worship and praise HIM every day….in every way we can….Let’s keep Christmas on going all year long….. "On the 364 day of Christmas my JESUS gave to me….love and forgiveness…..every day of CHRISTmas HE loves and forgives us and that’s not an easy task…so let’s not pack HIM away…never ever!  Father, thank you for the gift of YOUR SON our SAVIOR, help us to live our lives every day with the true CHIRSTmas Spirit…..Joy to the World, The Lord has Come and is staying!
 
I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God.  For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as bride adorns herself with her jewels.  Isaiah 61:10.  Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs.  Psalm 100:1-2.  And she gave birth to her firstborn, a son.  Luke 2:7, “  She wrapped Him in cloths and placed Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.”  ”…….There was no room in the inn, but oh yes….there must always be room in our hearts for HIM!
Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment