Wednesday, May 11, 2016

He's got us covered!

Well my scenario might be a bit confusing, but think you will get the idea!  Blessings on your day.
 
Good Morning Friends!  Wonderfully wrapped in HIS loving arms Wednesday!  I was heading down the highway this morning, like I do every  day going to work, but this morning I left the house a little later than usual.  I know now, why I like to leave early….there was so much more traffic than when I leave a little earlier; I really had to pay more attention to everything around me.  All of a sudden it was coming at me from all sides….a big truck was merging onto the highway on the right of me, but a another big truck was coming up behind me and there was a van in front of me too close to get around it, but yikes got to get out of the way of these trucks…gosh, they were coming at me from all directions….for just a few seconds I really panicked…..was I about to be in the middle of a bad accident???!!!!  I’m sure I sent a prayer up, but was concentrating so hard on getting out of danger's path….well, the van managed to stay out of the merging trucks way and I was able to get around the van without getting rear-ended by truck behind me….I took a deep breath, relaxed and said a big “THANK YOU FATHER.”   As I drove on into work, my mind was whirling about what just happened…danger coming at me from all directions.  I chuckled out loud and began a conversation with our Father….Father, my goodness wasn’t I just in a dither this morning about the world crashing in on us from all directions….Golly molly…Father, You got me out of the mess on the highway…..and YOU are with me now….all these stresses, worries, overwhelmed by life….my goodness….FATHER, here I am….here come my burdens…..spread Your arms wide…there’s a bunch of them, but I know that YOU got me covered!  Wow, Father, thank you!  I feel so much better already!   Come on world!
 
The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:  “I have love you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.”  Jeremiah 31:3.  The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him.  Nahum 1:7.  My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.  Psalm 73:26.  Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.  Psalm 55:22.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving (don’t forget this part), present your requests to God.  And the Peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your heats and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:6-7. 
Love  you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment