Tuesday, August 12, 2014

He always answers!

Good Morning Friends!!  Totally, thankfully HIS, Tuesday!!!  Got in the car as usual this morning (on time, thank you Father) and headed to work…as usual I called Kathyrn….well not quite as usual.  I called her but it didn’t ring….I looked at the phone to see if I had messed up, but it said Kathyrn just wasn’t ringing.  So, I hung up and tried again, nothing…then I noticed I had a voice mail.  What the heck…So, I listened to the voice mail….Initially, what I heard made me smile, but soon I was sad.  The voice on the message was sweet Katy J she was happy, anxious to talk to her Nana, “Nana, Nana, Nana, Naannaa….” At first she was so happy, but soon, when I didn’t answer her, her voice got louder, worried, and sad….Poor Katy, did not understand why her Nana didn’t answer her…she wanted….needed to talk her Nana, but I was not there….OK any grandmas or grandpas will understand how utterly terrible that made me feel…my heart felt broken as I thought, “oh she must think I don’t love her anymore.”  As I hung up the phone a warm peace came over me…..a smile from the inside out….although I was sad for Katy because she called and I didn’t answer….I was happy, thankful for us...we never have to leave a message on an answering machine for our Heavenly Father….Never!  He is always there….always answers…..oh sometimes we might not hear HIM…but that’s because of us not HIM…He is there, HE hears, and HE answers…..HE LOVES US….is ALWAYS there for us…..Call upon Me, HE tells us, I will hear you and take care of you….whatever it is that’s on your mind….bring it to ME….I LOVE YOU!  Thank you Father for always being there for us…..Help us to come to YOU with PRAISE and thanksgiving.
 
  This is the confidence we have in approaching God:  that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.  And if we know that He hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of HIM.  1 John 5:14-15.  The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and HIS ears are attentive to their prayer.  1 Peter 3:12.   “Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know,”  says the Lord.  Jeremiah 33:3.  “Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear,”  says the Lord.  Isaiah 65:24.  Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High, and CALL upon ME in the day of trouble; I will deliver you and you will honor ME.”  Psalm 50:14-15. 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment