Thursday, October 9, 2014

His Word is all around us

Good Morning Friends!   “O earth, earth, earth hear the word of the Lord.”   I cannot get these words from Jeremiah 22:29 out of my mind; it was the verse on my daily calendar yesterday and ever since I pulled it off I cannot stop thinking about the words….so powerful…..so…..commanding, yet so simple……hear the word….of the LORD!!!!  Not once, not twice, but three times…..earth, earth, earth no misunderstanding here….this is for us…hear the word of the LORD…So guess I better start going to church a few more times a week and make sure I listen to sermons on the radio…..oh look at those turkeys in the pasture, wow must be a hundred of them, oh and is that a doe and her fawn on the hill?  Hey, did you see the lunar eclipse yesterday morning, awesome and the stars were so vibrant, took my breath away.  Oh you should see the pictures of Tucker and Tanleigh that a friend that has Facebook (I don’t) shared with me…oh such precious babies “Children’s children are a crown to the aged….Proverbs 17: 6 .Richard’s daughter’s surgery went well “Praise the Lord….who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases…Psalm 103:3.  And my niece and her husband are moving into their new house this weekend, they waited so long to find it “who satisfies your desires with good things” Ps 103:5……leaves are beginning to turn and rain is coming…” He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.”  Job 8:21.  Oh but I have so much to do, “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.  Proverbs 16:3  and so many bills to pay, Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22.  Oh my goodness Father…..I hear….Your word…..in every breath I take, in every piece of your creation, my family, friends, work, play……..YOU are THERE…..Let me always hear You and Praise YOU!  Grow in the grace and knowledge of your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  To Him be glory both now and forever!  2 Peter 3:18.  Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs.  HEAR HIM!  Psalm 100:1-2.
Love you all!  PS.  You still need to go to church…..Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy!!!!  But you can sure hear HIS word all week long, all around you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment