Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16, 2012

Good Morning Friends! Forever loved by Him, Friday!!!  “That my heart may sing to you and not be silent.  O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.”  Psalm 30:12.   My goodness when I read this verse at 5:30 this morning I had no idea what meaning was in it for me today!  I felt good when I read it, you know it’s Friday, looking forward to going to our little cabin tonight, Thanksgiving is coming, weather is beautiful, it’s payday….you know, just the usual, little good stuff; the feeling continued as I drove into work, but something happened when I got here.  Funny thing is nothing happened….nothing but my attitude that is….and I really don’t know why, but I was definitely sporting a bad case of the grouchies.  Darned if I don’t hate that……!!!!!  So, here it is almost 11….I have wasted a whole morning, a beautiful morning  with a case of the grouchies……After my break I took out my bible, determined to find something to kick me out of my mood.  Wouldn’t you know it….my bible opened right to Psalm 30…….I began reading…..when I got to verse 12…….I had to hang my head and ask for forgiveness…….My goodness I was being silent……I have every reason to give thanks, loud and long yet….my heart was silent.  Forgive me Father for my “grouchies” for being silent on this beautiful day that You made for me……Help me to sing Your praises everyday….even when I think I don’t feel like it!!!!  Father, thank you for loving me so very much!

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.  My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.  Psalm 28:7.  I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all heart; I will glorify your name forever.  For great is your love toward me.  Psalm 86:12.     PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW…..
Love you all!  Enjoy your weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment