Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 29, 2012

Good Morning Friends!  Totally Trusting in His will Thursday!  A friend asked me how she could pray for me today and after I gave her a list of current and on- going frets she replied with this, “comes to this….praying for direction; trusting God and having patience to wait for His will.”  Well said don’t you think!  Definitely not easy, but straight and to the point....and exactly what I need to do…..I thanked her for listening and praying with me and then read the quote on my daily calendar….Wow…..”God orders your days and is the Lord of all your ways.  He is not only the Lord of time, but He is also the Lord of all timing.  His timing is always perfect as He works through circumstances and people to fulfill His plans for you.  He is never late in bringing His will to you, and He will never bring you things before their time.  He knows your heart, He sees your faith, and He will fulfill all things that concern you.”  Roy Lessen.   God knows our hearts….that brings me comfort….He knows what is bothering me and He is taking care of it in His time…He is the “Lord of all timing”…..just like my friend said this morning….now the waiting is up to me…..sure glad “He is never late”.  Thank you Father…..help me to be a good and faithful waiter.

Why are you downcast, O my soul?  Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God.  Psalm 42:11.  This I call to mind and therefore I have hope:  Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail…The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him to the one who seeks Him.  Lamentations 3:2-22, 25.  Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.  Romans 12:12.  May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy spirit.  Romans 15:13. 

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment