Friday, November 9, 2012

November 9, 2012

Good Morning Friends!  Forever His, Friday!  Our good friend Thomas Kinkade said, “An attitude of thankfulness can also increase your joy by increasing your sense of abundant blessing.”   It’s his quote for today on my little desk calendar;  I read it this morning when I tore off yesterday’s and thought that’s nice….didn’t really dwell on it.  Then I got an email from a friend that said she was thankful she had finally found the right color for her hair.  I emailed her back and asked her if she colored her hair herself and mentioned that I was thankful that my sweet Kathyrn had come over to my house yesterday and cleaned my floors!  She emailed back, excited for my clean floors and told me that her husband colors her hair!  Too cool I replied and told her that my husband cuts mine sometimes….I expressed how blessed we are with such sweet hubbies….yet another thank you!  She also asked me to pray for her son who is battling with his allergies….I replied that I rarely have a problem with allergies….hmmm, one more thank you!  I clicked send and felt compelled to reread Kinkade’s quote…..”An attitude of thankfulness….”   Clean floors, no allergies, Kim cooked a magnificent dinner last night, sweet grandbabies, rain in the forecast, it’s Friday, Monday is a holiday, (God Bless our veterans and those serving now), tuna (my favorite) for lunch, giving a friend a ride home tonight a chance for a good visit, bacon egg and cheese biscuit for breakfast (lovingly prepared by my sweetie), the trees are magnificent with fall colors, rain in the forecast, precious grandbabies, my dog Baby has 7 puppies, oh passed the inspection in kennels with flying colors…..gosh by heart and mind are overflowing with joy!  I am abundantly blessed, even on a seemingly bad day.....if I carry a smiling attitude….and attitude of thankfulness my joy continues to increase.  Thank you Father for the abundant blessings you shower on me every day…..every hour….every minute…..keep me ever mindful of Your love, so that I share my thankfulness with others and spread the joy!  PS would love to hear some of your thank yous today!

Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything.  Ephesians 5:19-20.  Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.  Colossians 3:17.  A happy heart makes the face cheerful.  Proverbs 15:13.  The cheerful heart has a continual feast.  Proverbs 15:15.  Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again:  Rejoice!  Philippians 4:4.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment