Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully His Thursday!  Big, nerve racking day at the Johnson place today…..State inspector for the kennels is coming in from Tulsa for our annual inspection!  Oh how we dread this day…even though we work hard at keeping our kennels and dogs in good condition, it’s always scary when you know they are coming to inspect everything you have and do with a fine tooth comb.  So needless to say, we have been working diligently every day this week in hopes of passing inspection with flying colors!  This morning I had to clear the clutter from the dining room table so Kim and the inspector could sit and go over things (and I cleaned the bathroom too, after all she is coming in from Tulsa).  I headed to my car just a little behind schedule, but made sure to leave my sweetie a note of encouragement; as I began my drive in my thoughts were consumed with the inspection…..being under the magnifying glass is so nerve racking…..I couldn’t help but notice the beautiful colors of leaves in the trees all around me….the colors of fall are my favorite…..a feeling of peace settled over me and my thoughts turned toward the love of our Heavenly Father……Oh Father, thank you for loving us unconditionally…. Your grace that saves us, nothing we do….just You.  Thank you for not examining us with a magnifying glass…….for just loving us…..forgiving us….through Your grace.  Father in return fill us with hearts and minds that work to bring You glory.

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.  For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.  Ephesians 2:8-10.  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.  For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be hold and blameless in His sight.  In love he predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves.  In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.  Ephesians 1:3-10.  Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.  Ephesians 1:2. 

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment