Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7, 2013

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully HIS, Thursday!  I couldn’t help but feel a little down this morning coming into work….the sky was so overcast…not really raining, but really wet, and it just kind of hung, kind of heavy over me….I know we need rain so badly, kind of wish it would just rain, really rain and stop this dreary drizzle stuff.  I drove along, like I said feeling a little down and then I noticed how green the sides of the road are turning….through the dry, brown grass fresh green grass is growing…showing through the dreary brown….as I passed a pasture there were several young calves frolicking playfully together while mama cows grazed nearby….they were grazing on what appeared to be…bits of green grass…..ahh….I was thinking about how beautiful the pastures are when they are plush with green and then I spotted a bunch of blooming daffodils at the end of someone’s drive….bright yellow, like the warm sun…..I had to lift my eyes to the heavens and ask our Father to forgive me for feeling so dreary when I have so much…..Thank you for precious reminders……green grass and calves…..new life…everlasting life for us through Your Son…..His Light, bright, like the daffodils…. and warm shining on us……lifting us….loving us.  All Glory to You Precious Father!

You alone are the Lord.  You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them.  You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.  Nehemiah 9:6.  Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.  James 1:17.  Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done.  1 Chronicles 16:8.  Rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught and overflowing with thankfulness.  Colossians 2:7. Thanks be to God!  He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  1 Corinthians 15:57.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment