Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24, 2013

Good Morning Friends!!!  Wonderfully wrapped in His loving arms Wednesday!  The first 2 verses of Psalm 66 have always been  favorites of mine, but this morning they took on a whole new meaning…..I got it!  “Shout with joy to God, all the earth!  Sing the glory of His name; make His praise glorious!’  The phrase, “all the earth” is what I got…..This morning the sounds of praise came to me……well, since it was raining and cool out Kim and I decided to sit on the porch this morning.  The rain was gentle as I sat down to read and pray…..I had only been sitting for a minute when I was greeted by the braying of one of my miniature donkeys…..right outside the window!  Great, I thought Eyore has gotten out….he carried on for a bit, guess he wanted me to know what he had done.  The rain sounded so nice on the tin roof….the thunder roared…..loud, long clasps resounding from the skies and the lightening, so close to the thunder….bright flashes lighting the sky….the rain pounding harder and harder on the tin roof balanced out the orchestra…..Ahh…..”Shout with joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of His name; make His praise glorious!”  OH Father how magnificent is Your world!  All the earth Your creation…..fill us our hearts and minds to see Your glory in everything around us…..And to sing, shout, bray, roar our Praises to You our most Awesome God!  Oh how blessed we are to be Your children!

I will extol the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips.  Psalm 34:1.  The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.  My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.  28:7.  You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the  mountains and hills (and donkeys) will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.  Isaiah 55:12.  How many are your works, O Lord!!  In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.  Psalm 104:24.  Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, Your faithfulness to the skies.  Psalm 36:5.
Love you all!  PS…..both donkeys and the mule escaped, but were captured successfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment