Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26, 2013

Good Morning Friends!  Forever His Friday!  Golly molly!  How about this weather!  Loving the rain, but driving in it is such a challenge for me, especially since my accident.  So, this morning coming to work, I had my job cut out for me….First thing I did as I started out, was say a prayer…..The roads were definitely water logged and first thing, 3 huge diesel trucks flew by totally obscuring my vision with muddy water.  That’s ok….I held onto the steering wheel, not with a death grip, I wanted to stay calm and focused, avoid being all stressed out….I held the wheel firmly, with confidence.  The traffic was pretty heavy as I turned onto 3W, but I wasn’t going to let them force me into going faster than I felt was safe…..the rain was steady, highway very wet, visibility not too good…..why in the world are people driving so crazy….one car after another passed me, flying by as if the world was about to end….lots of cars didn’t even have their lights on….and the roads were water logged….I stayed focused, held firm, checked my mirrors……determined to get to work, safe and sound…..focused, holding firm…..I made it just fine.  As I pulled into my parking space and grabbed my plastic rain cap, I felt warm and thankful….God was present on my drive…..God is present in my life…..sometimes the ride is tricky, hazardous….devastating illness, broken relationships, abuse, financial burdens, stress at work……God is present!  Hold firm to HIM….let the LIGHT of His word be your guide…..when the muddy waters obscure your vision turn to the wipers of His LOVE….He will clear your path…..be confident in His LOVE, trust in His CARE….Stay focused and steady through word and prayer…. Be firm in your faith…..don’t let the crazy drivers stress you out and lead you away from HIM... His GUIDANCE will take you all the way……Forever HIS!  OH Father, thank you for the LIGHT of Your Love……keep us holding on to YOU forever!

From everlasting to everlasting the Lord’s love is with those who fear Him, and His righteousness with their children’s children.  Psalm 103:17.  So we know and rely on the love God has for us.  God is love.  Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in Him.  1 John 4:16.  The Lord will keep you from all harm—He will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over you coming and going both now and forevermore.  Psalm 121:7-8.  The Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.  Proverbs 3:26.  Do not rear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God>  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  Isaiah 41:10.
Love you all!
Kathie A. Johnson
Receptionist
Administrative Services
Division of Housing
the Chickasaw Nation
580-421-8800

No comments:

Post a Comment