Thursday, March 20, 2014

The seasons of your lfe

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully loved by HIM, Thursday!  Happy first day of spring my friends!!!!  Although it didn’t really feel like spring at 32 this morning, or look like it with frost covered pastures, I chose to wear a beautiful sun-yellow blouse and my vintage flower earrings and matching pin (left to me by a dear old friend) in hopes of appearing, “spring like.”  Here in the office everyone seems to be cheery, lots of talk of working in the yard, planting flowers and gardens!  The Home Depot add has pages of flowers, garden tools and everything you could ever need to “spring” up your yard!  Out with the weeds and in with blossoming flowers……right!  “Oh, Good Morning Father, Happy first day of spring to You! What’s up?”  “Kathie, My child….it is a beautiful day isn’t it, I made this day for your rejoicing.  I love you, my child!  Now about this “spring” thing…..It is wonderful for you all to work in your yards, enjoying the beauty of creation I made for you, flowers blooming, green grass….no weeds….wonderful indeed!  But, my child….how about your spiritual yard?  Could it use some cleaning up….some planting….seeds of fervent prayer, weeding out of negative attitudes, blossoms of time in God’s word and Christian fellowship, fertilizing your actions so you grow more kind, unselfish, caring actions to your family and friends?  Just think of the beauty produced through “yard work” with Me….My love for You will shine through you producing bountiful blossoms of love!  Go my child, I am with you….always through all the seasons of your life……winter, summer, fall and spring!”  Father, I want to grow and blossom for You, with Your Love…..I want to produce bountiful fruits of the Spirit…..help me, please.  Thank you Father!
 
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.  Against such things there is no law….Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.  Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.  Galatians 5:22-23 & 25-26.  The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom.  Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy.  Isiah 35:1-2.  Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.  Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves.  Do what it says.  James1: 22-23.  Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.  2 Timothy 4:2.  We love because God first loved us.  1 John 4:19.Keep on loving each other.  Hebrews 13:1.
Love you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment