Thursday, October 24, 2013

"In His grip" : Isaiah 41:13

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully Trusting in His will, Thursday!  As I headed into work this morning, I had a few things to share with our Father…..nothing new just the same old concerns and needs for others that I seem to bring to Him every day…..As I started to pray, I had this feeling that good grief you have prayed about this before, leave HIM alone for while…I felt guilty of not trusting Him enough….maybe I should just skip these prayers….but I didn’t, I took a deep breath and lifted my concerns to Him , asking Him to strengthen my faith!  Got to work, and was flipping through a calendar when this quote popped out at me, “As you walk with God, don’t worry about how tight the grip of your hand is upon His….Remember, He is the one who is holding on to you!”  I read it several times, relaxing a little more with each read….HE doesn’t get tired of hearing from me! Oh my….I  made a couple of additions of my own feeling so blessed, “As you drive with God, don’t worry about how tight the grip, of your hand is upon His, or how many the prayers, or how heavy your heart, or how many times you have asked before, He is the one who is holding, lifting, carrying, loving, cherishing you!”  Go on, get busy, have a blessed day, trusting and believing in HIS plan for YOU, in HIS answers to your prayers because HE does hear and answer everyone single one!  Oh Father, forgive me when I try to out guess you….fill me with faith to trust you completely and THANK YOU Father for hearing my prayers, over and over again!

 

Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again: Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God.  Philippians 4:4-6.  For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.  Isaiah 441:13.  Be joyful always; pray without ceasing; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment