Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall: A Showcase of God's Magnificent Palette

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully His, Thursday!  My goodness, this morning it seems that the beginning of winter may have touched our beautiful fall……Yesterday on my drive in I was just in awe of the beauty of fall around me….we have been so blessed with frequent rains that the grass is still green and the green grass with the fall colored leaves  framing it is simply spectacular….the reds, yellows, oranges against the green…..Our God is an awesome God….And did you notice the sky yesterday, my gosh pure white clouds sharing the bright blue sky with clouds of every shade of gray……breathtaking….I had intended to write about all that beauty yesterday, but the day got away from me, so this morning….Well, this morning when I got into my car and headed to work…..the scenery was even more impressive, intense….This morning the green grass glistened….sparkled….danced...with the first frost gently covering every blade ….the sun in the clear morning sky shining so brightly  the grass appeared to be covered in tiny sparkling gems….Breath taking….Our God is an awesome God!  How could anyone wonder about HIS existence!  As I drove, my heart over-flowed with love and gratitude to our Father for the beauty of His world, for the blessings that fill each day, for family, friends, job, home, church, for struggles that make me stronger and draw me closer to HIM……I was seeing His love in the sparkling grass……and I want to sparkle for HIM.  Father, our Creator….thank you…..Your world is magnificent, help us to be good caretakers and Father help us to sparkle with Your Love.
 
The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.  But he way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble.  My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words.  Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart (and sparkle with them); for they are life to those who find them and health to a man’s whole body. Proverbs 4:18-22.  The Lord their God will save them on that day as the flock of His people.  They will sparkle in His land like jewels in a crown.  Zechariah 9:16.  Jesus said, “Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father.  He who has ears, let him hear.  Matthew 13:43.  RISE, SHINE, GIVE GOD THE GLORY!!!  In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth……AND IT IS GOOD!  Genesis 1:1.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment