Thursday, February 27, 2014

He who searches our hearts...

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully HIS, Thursday!!!  A dear friend recently received some horrible news….life altering……the news comes after years of struggling with a certain issue, many worries, stress, feelings of hopelessness for several years, hoping and praying for a positive outcome.  My heart has ached for her, watching her struggle, always praying with and for her, that she be guided by and find her strength through the love of our Heavenly Father.  And now, the devastating news; when she told me, I had no words….no words of comfort, strength, encouragement, only tears…..My heart aching for her pain, I couldn’t imagine how she would go on…..Oh, I knew that she was not alone….Our Father never leaves us alone, but I had no words for HIM either….my heart aching my mind drowning in worry….no words, no thoughts to send to HIM….how will I help my friend?  She needs support…..I need to pray, but nothing comes…..I knew had to do something, so I opened my bible……BAM!!!  A knock to my head…….Romans 8:26-27, “In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness.  We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.  And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God’s will.”  Oh Father, ahh…..it is YOU that searches our hearts….you know all about my dear friend’s problems….She is YOUR child…me too….YOU are our FATHER…..”And we know that in all things God (our FATHER) works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28.  Dear, sweet friend…not to worry, He’s got this……He’s working…..it’s gonna be GOOD…..”If God is for us, who can be against us?  He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all—how will He not also, along with Him graciously give s all things?”  Romans 8:31-32.  Thank you Father for searching our hearts…..for hearing our cries…..for working even though we don’t see You….for taking care of everything. 
 
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 8:38-39. 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment