Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baby bunny blessings

Good Morning Friends!  WOW, our GOD is an AWESOME GOD, Wednesday!  Some of you might remember that a year or so ago, we (well hubby’s idea), got Cooper a little bunny for his 3rd birthday.  The bunny stayed at our house for fun visits from Cooper (as well as to keep mommy happy).  Well, my husband couldn’t be happy having just one bunny so over the year we have acquired 4 more bunnies….now all rabbits!  We have bred them several times without a lot of success, but finally…..last Thursday when Kim went in the coop to give them fodder he noticed one girl rabbit was pulling her fur.  OH BOY!  A sure sign she was going to have babies, so he put a nest in her pen……..Friday morning when I went out to feed and water before work……Wow, the nest was full of fur and breathing!  Well you know, I couldn’t really see babies, but I knew they were there because the fur was moving!  They were alive…..I could see there were several, but dare not touch them…..mommy rabbits do not like you touching their newborn bunnies!  As soon as I got in the car to head out, I called Kim and told him!  Cooper and Katy were with us over the weekend and they were just thrilled with the bunnies too…we explained they couldn’t touch them, but they were very content to just look at them….at least, as Cooper would say, a hundred, thirty, fifty, ten times a day!!!  That was ok with me though, because I am, I must admit, just as excited as they are about the baby bunnies….precious new life….spring is blossoming all around us and at my house I have precious tiny baby bunnies…..What an awesome God we have!  In the midst of the turbulence of our lives HE blesses us with baby bunnies, singing birds, blossoming trees and flowers, growing grass….Today, I am just stopping to acknowledge and enjoy these simple to us….but our MASTER mind created them….from nothing….without HIM we are nothing….with HIM our lives  NEW!  Father, Help us to blossom in Your love, to grow in faith, shower others with Your love in word and deed!  And Father thank you so much for the special little blessings You share with us, they sure brighten our days!  We Praise You Heavenly Father, keep us ever grateful!
 
The Sovereign Lord says, “I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill.  I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing.”  Ezekiel 34:26.  Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.  I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.”  Lamentations 3:22-24.  Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?  We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father we too may live a new life.  Romans 6:3-4.  Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God…For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord.  Love as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth).  Ephesians 5:1-2 & 8-9.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment