Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27, 2012

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully His, Thursday!  Each morning when I get in my car and start out the drive way I sing a little praise song…..You might know it, “Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow”……familiar?  I’ve been doing it for a long time….think I started during a sad time in my life….a time I needed to be reminded that I am blessed and not alone and it just feels so good that I continued.  This morning it was starting to rain….I turned on the wipers as I sang and thought, “Oh yea….the blessings are flowing from the sky this morning!”  We really need the rain on our dry pastures and ponds, so the gentle rain boosted my morning mood……Praise God for sure, I thought…..for the rain……for the new day……for the gift of His Son……Praise Him for my wonderful raincoat on the seat next to me…….Praise Him for the joy of a granddaughter’s birthday today (Happy birthday Katy J) For all my grandkids…..Praise Him for a sweet hubby that makes breakfast everyday….Praise Him that the rain will pass and the sun will shine brightly……grass will grow…….” Praise Him all creatures here below, Praise Him above ye Heavenly Hosts, “Praise Father, Son , and Holy Ghost.”  Praying you feel the blessings of His love overflowing in your life today.  Praise Him, Praise Him!!

O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!  You have set your glory above the heavens.  From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise….Psalm 8:1-2.  I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.  I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O most High.  Psalm 9:1-2.  Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise Him.  Praise the Lord with the harp; make music to him on the ten stringed lyre.  Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for you.  For the word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does.  Psalm 33:1-4  May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.  Psalm 19:14.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment