Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully His, Thursday!  Yesterday I talked about situations in our lives, one in mine specifically,  where we might be feeling frustrated waiting to hear from our Heavenly Father…….remember from Proverbs, “it is the glory of God to conceal a matter.”  Ok, so by faith I can understand that concept…..but now what…..This morning, my meditation time sent me to  Philippians 4:4-9, “Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again: Rejoice!!  Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present our requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and our minds in Christ Jesus.  Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely , whatever is admirable---if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.  Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice.  And the God of peace will be with you.”  Rejoice, always??  But Father, I feel so helpless and my heart is breaking….and You  want me to rejoice…..I hear Him….patiently, compassionately speaking to me….”read on ……The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything….tell me about your worries…bring them to Me through prayer.”  But Father, you say, “with Thanksgiving.  Bring them with thanksgiving…..how can I do that Father?”  “You can with Me……you can if you fill your mind with what is pure, lovely, admirable, praiseworthy….think about those things and you will see how blessed you are….you will be filled with thanksgiving because you will know that I am  with you and I am taking care of everything and I will guard your heart and mind and give you peace, my peace which transcends all that you can understand.”  These words really hit me this morning……I feel renewed, thankful, and peace-filled…..Thank you Father, for everything…..help me to find Your true joy while I wait. And then to pass it on…to put it into practice.

I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.  Those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame (boy this one really comforts me).  Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.  Fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear Him lack nothing.  The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crush in spirit. (Thank you Father).  A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.  AMEN!  Verses from Psalm 34.  Go out…show His love… filled with His peace! 

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment