Saturday, September 1, 2012

August 31, 2012

Good Morning Friends! Forever His, Friday! What a week…..after Kim’s surgery and the extra stuff that came with it, I had to go and get sick….and I have so much to do and I just don’t have any energy and……this morning I was sitting quietly feeling rather sorry for myself, lamenting to our Heavenly Father….when He led me right to Isaiah 40:31, “They who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” He always knows just what I need…… I’ll wait Father because I know You are going to carry me and fix me all up, so I called my doctor for a check- up, took a sinus pill so my face will soon stop pounding, popped in a cough drop and smiled a thank you prayer! He is always right beside us, it’s us that veer off…..I see Him now as our Good Shepherd with His cane tapping me back onto the right path…..when I am herding our sheep with the cane I say “yip, yip, yip” and they come right along….Our Good Shepherd calls us my name…..lovingly….”Kathie, come on over here….everything will be ok…I will heal you and give you energy, I will give you wisdom so that you can complete all your projects……just be still, Kathie and wait…..” Thanks Father….Oh and Kim just called he just left the doctor from his post- op check up!!!! Doc says he is doing fantastic! So…….I am almost ready to put on my running shoes! Thank you Father….Oh Father, thank you so very much for knowing me, loving me, for lifting me, carrying me….forgiving me when I veer. Help me to shine for You!


Humble yourselves, therefore under Gods’ mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7. The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He restores m soul. Psalm 23:1-2.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment