Friday, September 14, 2012

September 14, 2012

Good Morning Friends! Forever His, Friday!  Last night was the first night since early spring that we have been able to sleep with the window open (only one window in our bedroom so no cross ventilation), oh I slept so good!  When I got up this morning and headed to the bathroom I thought whoa….it’s actually cool out here.  I fixed my coffee and headed into the living room for my morning time with our Heavenly Father.  We had left the door and window open…..first things first, close them!  Next, don’t think I need the ceiling fan this morning….turned it off!  OK, settled in my recliner and cozied up under my special blanket, thanking God for the cool morning…..thinking to myself, I do believe the season is changing……I thought gee, wonder if I would appreciate this morning as much if we had not had the hot, hot summer…..Hmmm….God’s plan is perfect isn’t it….there is a time for hot days and cold days, for dry days, and rainy days…..”There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:  a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,  a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to morn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up,  a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time force.”  Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.  Time……not our time, but God’s time….God’s timing……His perfect plan….Trust and believe and bask in His bounteous blessings, His mercy and grace….His Perfect Love……His Son our Savior…..Thank you Father, for being with us in every season of our lives……To You be all glory!

This is the day the Lord has made let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it.  Psalm 118:24.  Rejoice Always; pray without ceasing; in EVERYTHING GIVE THANKS!  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.  The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.  My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.  Psalm 28:7.

Love you all!  Have a wonderful weekend.

Kathie A. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment