Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013

Good Morning Friends!  Mighty Awesome is our God, Monday!  This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!  Whether we feel like it or not……!!!!  Gosh seems like we are in one of those spells, when you think nothing else could go wrong and then….it does!  Sitting here feeling sorry for myself, my thoughts turned to David….and his words in Psalm 40.  I am not sure what had happened that led David to write what he did, but I get the feeling he was in a spell like we are, but he starts out…”I waited patiently for the Lord;” gosh it’s hard to do that sometimes isn’t it….he continues, “He turned to me and heard my cry.”  Can you hear me Lord?!!  I’m crying, like a big baby…..hear me?!  “He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire, He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.”  Ah…..a solid place would be nice….Lord, give me courage to step out in faith and feel You, solidly beneath me…hold onto me as I get through the mud….David goes on to say, “He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.”  Hmmm, a new song….that’s what I need…..how about the laughing song….Do you know that one?  “ho, ho, ho hosanna, ha, ha halleluiah, He, He He saved me, I have the joy of the LORD!”  A joyful song because I know that He hears me, loves me and cares…..I can rejoice with David because, “Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust….”  I do trust You Father……Thank you for lifting me out of the mud…….forgive my weakness. 

The email below was sent to me by a sweet friend, I thought it was really worthy of a share….God bless you all.  Love you


The Holy Alphabet-
Although things are not perfect
B
ecause of trial or pain
C
ontinue in thanksgiving
D
o not begin to blame
E
ven when the times are hard
F
ierce winds are bound to blow
G
od is forever able
H
old on to what you know
I
magine life without His love
J
oy would cease to be
K
eep thanking Him for all the things
L
ove imparts to thee
M
ove out of "Camp Complaining"
N
o weapon that is known
O
n earth can yield the power
P
raise can do alone
Q
uit looking at the future
R
edeem the time at hand
S
tart every day with worship
T
o "thank" is a command
U
ntil we see Him coming
V
ictorious in the sky
W
e'll run the race with gratitude
X
alting God most high
Y
e s, there'll be good times and yes some will be bad, but...
Z
ion waits in glory...where none are ever sad!

"I AM Too blessed to be stressed!" The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything. Love and peace be with you forever, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment