Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18, 2013

Good Morning Friends! Thankfully His, Thursday! Now that Hailey and Clark have moved to Alaska, Cooper will be spending his days between daddy and Papa. Today is a Papa day; Cooper bounced in about 6:30 this morning…ready to go to “wok” with Papa! Bless his heart…..he came in talking and was still talking when I left for work. “What’s that Nana, what are you doin, Nana, Papa, what is that, why are you cooking that, what’s in the pot, Nana why are you wearing that, why do you go to work, me and Papa go to wok, Papa, why we go to dogs, we gonna shave them, I want to hold a baby puppy, where’s Holina, what’s that, Nana can I help you, I want to do it, Nana, why you go to wok? You get the picture I am sure, and of course he is right beside us the whole time…..as I kissed them both goodbye and headed out the door, I was smiling to myself….thinking oh that boy has a lot of questions…why this, why that, bet Papa will be worn out by the end of the day…hope he has all the answers!….And then the thought hit me and I had to laugh out loud….Our Heavenly Father is badgered with questions and pleas from all of us day in and day out……and just think, He never gets worn out, or losses patience with us (I wonder if He laughs at us once in a while…). And…HE DOES have all the answers!! And HE LOVES us to come to HIM with everything…..So blessed we are to have 24 hour access to our Heavenly Father…..no worry that He will be cranky, or impatient, or too busy! Father, thank you for attending to our needs all day long. Help us to be more like You in every way! And Father, thank you for grandsons full of questions, eager to learn and help. What a joy-filled blessing! Guide our time with them, enable us to be patient and loving like YOU.
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs,. Know that the Lord is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, the sheep of His pasture. Psalm 100:1-3. He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. He bestows rain on the earth; He sends water upon the countryside. The lowly He sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety. Job 5:9-11. My God will meet all your needs (answer all your questions) according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19. Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10. Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22. The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him Nahum 1:7. Praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything He does is right and all His ways are just. Daniel 4:37.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment