Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 24, 2013

Good Morning Friends!  Wonderfully loved by our Heavenly Father, Wednesday!  God is great, God is good let us thank Him for our…..we always said this prayer before meals…let us thank Him for our food!  This morning I want to say….God is great, God is good, let us thank Him for our flowers…..and the special people that planted them and the special pots that my Hailey left for me to have and made arrangements for my Kathyrn, Cooper, and Katy to fill them with flowers!!!!  The little blessings that mean so much, and He sends them when we need them the most.  Monday, I came home from work quite tired….having a terrible issue with my teeth, such pain, and missing Hailey and family, I was just not in a great frame of mind…..as I pulled in the driveway, heading for the carport, I couldn’t believe what I saw!!!   Not only were my old flower pots filled with spring flowers, but the pots that Hailey had to leave behind were there and full too!!!!!  My goodness…..how my mood lifted instantly……the flowers were beautiful….but knowing that someone cared enough for me to do that……well, made my old heart soar!  I called Kathyrn immediately to thank her, couldn’t you just see her there with Cooper and Katy planting flowers for Nana!  She said , “Your welcome!  You know, Hailey asked me to bring pots down and fill for you!”  Double blessed….for sure….from Fairbanks to Lula…..blessed with a special, “love blessing.”  Thank you Father for spring flowers, but most importantly thank for the people in my life that “plant love” shining their lights!  Your blessings are new every morning!  We don’t need flowers to “plant love”  we only need the love of God in our hearts….Where can you “plant love” today….where can you bring a special love blessing to someone that just might need one…..

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24.  Be devoted to one another in brotherly love.  Honor one another about yourselves.  Romans 12:10.  Love one another deeply, from the heart.  1 Peter 1:22.  We are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.  Ephesians 2:10.  Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.  Colossians 3:23.  Encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone.  1 Thessalonians 5:14.  Keep on loving each other.  Hebrews 13:1.  May our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who loved us and by His grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your heart and strengthen you in every good deed and word.  2 Thessalonians 2:16-17.
Plant a little love today…..love you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment