Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30, 2013

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully His, Tuesday!  Today is a Cooper day;  he arrived bright-eyed and bushy-tailed a little after 6:30!  Papa and Cooper immediately began discussing their “wok” day and I returned to the bathroom to finish getting ready for work.  A couple of minutes later, Cooper came in the bathroom, so excited he could hardly contain himself!  “Cooper” I asked  “whatch doin?”  He stammered a little, wiggling back and forth, big, cheesy-grin on his face and said, “I gonna sing a song for you Nana.”  I expressed my delight and away he went…..singing like a precious angel…Jesus Loves Me!  He was so excited, hands on his hips, but he couldn’t keep still, couldn’t contain himself as he sang every word of Jesus Loves Me!!!  His faced shined with God’s love….he glowed from the inside out as he sang.  He was so excited that his little feet were dancing as he stood in front of me….singing…..Jesus Loves Me….from beginning to end!  Smiling and dancing with delight because of Jesus’ love….and sharing that love, proudly, confidently, joyfully…from the inside out!!!!  Oh my sweet Cooper, now I know why Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.  I tell  you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” Luke 18:16-17.  Cooper’s childlike love…faith….his sheer delight….jubilance….eyes focused on me never wavering this way or that…Oh Father, thank you for Cooper’s example of how to love you……to shine for you.  Fill us with childlike faith so that we too share Your love with others jubilantly! 

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs.  Psalm 100:1-2.  May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, “Let God be exalted!”  Psalm 70:4.  Though you have not seen Christ, you love Him; and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.  1 Peter 1:8-9.  Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again:  Rejoice!  Philippians 4:4.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment