Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14, 2013

Good Morning friends!  Thoughtful and meticulous is our God, Tuesday!  This morning driving in….oh my what a beautiful morning, clear skies, green grass, trees full of leaves, and dots of colorful wildflowers….orange, blue, yellow, white….Couldn’t help but be happy….sing praises!  Sunday afternoon we went to our little cabin in the woods to relax and have a special mom’s day dinner prepared for me by my sweetie.  As soon as we got unloaded and set up I plopped myself in a lawn chair in front of the fire!  We had not been up at all since spring had made an appearance, so I was just in awe of the beauty around me.  As I scanned the view in front me, I couldn’t help but notice all the different shades of green from the ground up…..stark, deep-dark green, pale shades almost translucent, medium, luscious shades of cool comforting green….green as far as my eyes could see….a rainbow of greens.  My first thought of course was just the sheer beauty of God’s creations, until this morning driving in….so beautiful our world….and then all the greens were parading through my mind.  You know God could have made just one shade of green, but he didn’t….He could have created just one or two different trees, flowers, birds, animals…..but He didn’t.  He meticulously created infinite shades and varieties of everything for us…..I just had to lift my voice to HIM, Thank you Father for making our world so interesting…..how can we ever be bored or discontent with all the “shades” You provide for us.  Take off our blinders of anxiety, hectic, selfishness, self-pity, impatience, lack-a-daisy and help to see….really see the beauty around us!  Father, help us to see YOU in every blade of grass, flower, leaf, bug, bird, critter……Fill us with a love for YOU so that our joy overflows to everyone around us!

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep and the spirit of God was hovering over the waters.  And God said, “Let there be…..And God saw that it was good.”  Genesis 1:1. Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name.  Psalm 100:4.  I will extol the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips.  Psalm 34:1. Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs.  Psalm 100:1-2.  There are different kinds of service, but eh same Lord.  1 Corinthians 12:5.    God has made everything beautiful in its time.  Ecclesiastes 3:11
Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment