Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013

Good Morning Friends!  Totally trusting in His care, Tuesday!  My sister gave me one of those daily inspirational calendars; each day there is a verse from one of the Psalms….I love Psalms don’t you.  Today, as I tore off yesterday’s and read today’s…...a sweet peace came over me……a quiet strength…..I could feel worries being lifted…..The verses are from Psalm 139, “If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.”   I sighed….a deep cleansing sigh……Oh silly me….how can I for even one second think that I am alone…..”in the uttermost parts” of the pile of bills…….of health issues…..cranky husband….wayward child…..aging parents……grief……Take my hand and lead Father, holding 0nto You I am safe……trusting and believing in Your power in my life……according to Your will.  Thank you Father, all glory, honor, and praise to You.

O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.  You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar…..Where can I go from your Spirit?  Where can I flee from your presence?...If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you…..How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!  How vast is the sum of them!  Were I to count them they would outnumber the grains of sand.  When I awake, I am still with you…..Search me, O God and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.  From Psalm 139.

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment