Thursday, January 17, 2013

January 17, 2013

Good Morning Friends!  Thankfully His, Thursday!  Yesterday I got to attend a Customer Service class at the beautiful Mc Swain Theater!  A major theme of the class was making a positive impact both at work and in our personal lives…..doing the best we can, going the extra mile, being a positive influence.  The theme word was “CARE-ISMA”  don’t you love it…..it’s all about caring…..After three action packed hours on ways and reminders for us to make a positive impact in all that we do, our instructor left us with this quote, “When you’re green you’re growing….when you’re ripe, you rot.”  Uhhs and Aww’s were audile all through the theater….quite thought provoking for sure.  We all left class, happy, laughing the afternoon was definitely positive and beneficial……most definitely thought provoking!  As I got in my car and headed home, my thoughts returned to the quote, “When you’re green you’re growing….when you’re ripe you rot.”  I had to think about myself….am I green or ripe and about to rot?  I know that our instructor wanted us to think about our actions….our Care-Isma or lack of, but cruising down 3W, I got that familiar tap on  the shoulder.  “Hi Father, Whatcha got for me today?”  Well, Kathie, that is an interesting quote.  I like it. “  “Yes Father me too, so go on.”  “Kathie, that quote has everything to do with your faith……you must always stay green and growing in faith……never thinking that you know it all, that you don’t need to worship, or read my word, or spend time with me in prayer….you can never get too much faith….you must keep growing to stay close to Me……and of course you want to stay close to Me, right!?  Because you know that, I am with you in times of trouble, I will never leave you or forsake you, I will be with you wherever you go, I am the strength of your heart, I love you and forgive you, and I will  bless you with peace.”  ‘ Oh Father, yes, yes!  I get it!!!!  Thank you!”  Father, please keep me ever green and growing in love for you, so that am a positive influence in the lives of those around me. Fill me with Your CARE-ISMA.  I love you Father, all praise, glory and honor to YOU.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.  Psalm 118:1.  Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Ephesians 5:19-20.  It is the Lord your God you must follow, and Him you must revere.  Keep His commands and obey him; serve Him and hold fast to Him.  Deuteronomy 13:4.  The peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:7.  Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again: Rejoice! 
Philippians 4:4.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment