Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013

Good Morning Friends!!!! Totally taken by HIS love, Tuesday! Have you ever had a problem, want, need, issue that you just prayed about and prayed and prayed…weeks, months, years……friends praying with you, but dang seems like nothing is happening? God isn’t listening…..He just doesn’t feel my pain……I have a good friend that has been in this situation for a couple of years…..we have faithfully prayed for God’s guidance and help with her problem……nothing….Yesterday I had a chance to visit with her for a few minutes; we had not talked in a couple of weeks….my goodness she just glowed! She jumped up, clapping her hands together, hugged me and whispered in my ear the most beautiful answer to her prayers…..I was so excited for her....I shouted out loud, “Oh thank you Father for hearing our prayers.” What seemed like a long time to us….was God’s perfect time……so often she would be so discouraged, wondering why. I always tried to encourage her, emphasizing that we must pray harder….we have to give it to HIM! But I too would be discouraged for her…..And then all of a sudden…BAM! Her problem is fixed…..oh there will be other problems for sure, but yesterday renewed my faith, strengthened my perseverance….uplifted me and humbled me…..Father forgive me when I lose hope, or feel ignored by You….Thank you for hearing all of our prayers and answering them in Your Perfect Time with Your Perfect Plan! Help us be faithful in our prayers for others.

 I wait for you, O Lord; you will answer, O Lord my God. Psalm 38:15. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16. “Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear,” says the Lord. Isaiah 65:24. “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know,” says the Lord. Jeremiah 33:3. Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2. My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears t God. Job 16:20.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment