Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3, 2012


Good Morning Friends! Totally trusting in His will Thursday! Happy New Year everyone! Although we never really know what even the next minute is going to hold for us, it seems that the beginning of a new year is always a time for reflection……things that happened in the last year and what lies ahead in the new. Times in our world seem to be unsettled…..stressed…..full of anger…worried about cuts in our paychecks….health care……world unrest…It would be easy for us to feel forlorn, depressed….but we are not alone, nor will we ever be…these are times we must truly draw on our faith, pull closer to our Heavenly Father…..hear His words…."Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to Him for God is our refuge.” Psalm 62:5-8. He is our refuge and strength……don’t leave home without HIM! Remember the sparrows I told you about the other day, frolicking in the rain puddles….not a worry in the world…..”Consider the raven: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!” Than the birds…..how much more are we worth to our Heavenly Father…..Oh friends, like the angles told the shepherds so many years ago, “Fear not!” We are not alone, for goodness sake….He knows how many (or not) hairs we have on our heads! We are His adored children….now and forever! Heavenly Father, thank you for the promise of being with us every day in every way….helps us to totally trust and believe in Your will for us. This is the day the Lord has made……let’s get to rejoicing!
I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2. Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:34. Put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with Him is full redemptions. Psalm 130:7. I love Psalms, don’t you!
 
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment